- Should I ask this question?
- I shouldn't have asked that question.
- I wish that person would stop asking questions/making comments and dominating class discussion.
- I think I have something good to add to this discussion, but I'm not sure if I should say anything.
- I should've said something.
- I know that person has something good to say, but why won't he/she say it?
- I'm lonely.
The folks at Christians for Better Classrooms have provided all students around the world a Question & Comment Evaluation Chart to help us answer the inner-monologue many, if not all, of us reherse each time we are in the classroom. Enjoy.